This land is located within walking distance of the center of the city of Magog and all its attractions: Lake Memphremagog, marinas and beaches, restaurants, shops, grocery stores, SAQ. One of the few lots still available served by municipal services. It is ready to receive your construction project.
- The zoning permits the construction of a single family home;
- As for the civic number and because the lot is located at a corner, it is possible, depending on your project, to choose a frontage of the building on Merry or Goyette Street;
- The picketing certificate in electronic version, delivered on March 8, 2022 by Maryse Phaneuf land surveyor, minute 8208 of her study, will be the only document that will be given to the buyer;
- The SELLER agrees to move the discount that encroaches on the lot sold here. The latter will be moved to the neighbouring lot (4227759). The SELLER also undertakes to clearly delimit the land at the junction of lot 4227759, correcting the encroachment exerted by the neighbouring lot, on the southwest side of the lot;
- The lot is located in the Gh02R zone, single family home. See the grid of usages and implementations rules from the City, ask you broker for the available documents available;
- The lot is serviced by municipal water and sewer services. The connection will be at the BUYER'S expense;
- The boundaries of the lot are indicated on the pictures for information purposes only.
101'6" X 77'1" Irregular
Center of town, shops, lac, beaches , Hospital , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , Alpine skiing , Cross-country skiing
Residential , Single-family
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is FRANCINE POIRIER, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is FRANCINE POIRIER, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.